As part of the national Feet to Fire Campaign started by P.O.S.T. Protect Our Stolen Treasures out of Detroit, MI, Pacific Northwest Family Circle holds a monthly peaceful protest outside one of the county courthouses in Oregon for our Loved Ones lost and all Stolen Lives. District Attorneys have lot of unchecked power. Join us in holding the District Attorneys accountable for protecting us against police violence.
Feet to Fire Demands
We the people issue our demands for justice.
We want a Transparent and Accountable justice system.
Make public all reports, investigations, decisions, or charges and keep the Family informed of all/any inter-departmental decision or actions that should be made public.
We want Prosecutors to take Responsibility for the investigation & reports, addressing them in a timely manner. Chain of Evidence & Reports should be closely Itemized and Monitored.
Maintain equipment such as body cams and vehicle cameras. We will not accept excuses for malfunctioning equipment.
Create a Nationwide Database for Police Officers, with a nationwide background check, including a psychological exam on all officers and a waiting period for all out-of-state hires to insure all reports and reviews from the former state and department have been received and reviewed.
Include yearly random tests and checks with certification in shooting and procedures.
Revoke the ‘Peace Officer License’ for:
- Repeated offenses of excessive force.
- Repeated use of deadly force as a first defense.
- Questionable behaviors, mental or physical, resulting in disciplinary action.
- Forced retirement or resignation under questionable circumstance involving drugs, sex, or use of a weapon (gun, tasker, baton, pepper spray).
- Proven Racial discrimination against others resulting in an abuse under The Color of Authority.